Friday, August 27, 2010

We are home



We had anice boat ride through the San Juan Islands from Anacortes to Sidney BC. Bit of a hassle getting through customs keep asking me about weapons, pistols more weapons, guns, personal security protection and more guns. The fat little bitch did not understand No. She even stated that she new I had guns because I am a registered owner of guns, the answer was still no I didn't fear for my safety, she didn't understand no. We were met at the border by a buddy (lizard) thats what may have prompted all the questions, because they did ask if we were with him. Couldn't really lie we were the only bike coming off the boat. Saw both kids in Victoria and then headed up Island and onto the last cruise to our home....

It was an adventure, our trip, we approached it as an adventure, we rode with great friends and met new friends, it was a time of our lives that we will always cherish and the memories will live forever.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment