Tuesday, August 3, 2010

day three



Today we ran from revelstoke to Calgary, through the rockies was gorgeous, a little cold thought I could have won the pert nipple contest but nah I lost Damm good effort thou, saw some Dall sheep about ten on the side of the highway, moms and little ones. Cool animal overpasses, something maybe BC should think about.

Up early(something to do with the train roaring past the tent) It must be a pre-requisite for KOA's
they all have 'em... An amazing ride to Calgary, loved the scenery, stopped a few times for coffee and lunch. So glad I wore all my layers as I still felt the cold! Checked into our Motel (feels like a 5 star after last night) Soaked in the tub, walked to a sushi bar and gorged ourselves -mmmmm heading towards Montana in the morning, nighty-nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment